Oakville New Condos Sturino Team VIP Platinum Brokers
Contact Us to Get VIP Access to all the New Oakville Condos
THE RESIDENCES AT
WHERE BLUE MEETS GREEN
WELCOME TO OAKVILLE'S GREENEST LUXURY CONDOMINIUM
1, 2 & 3 BEDROOM SUITES - FROM $700's TO $3.9 Million
Interested in Buying a Bronte Lakeside Condo Contact Us
The Residence at Bronte Lakeside is an elegant 6-storey boutique condominium designed by award-winning architect Gianni Ria from the IBI group.
The luxury condo is located just steps from the Oakville waterfront in the heart of charming Bronte Village.
Choose from an exclusive collection of luxuriously appointed suites, all detailed with high-end features and finishes for the ultimate in refined living.
Each suite comes with a spacious balcony or terrace and with many having a breathtaking view of the water.
Bronte Lakeside is an exceptional waterfront address, not only for its prime location and unparalleled luxury but also for its innovative green and smart technology and energy efficiency.
It makes you feel good, not just physically but also spiritually and emotionally, a feeling that comes from doing your part to ensure a clean and sustainable future.
Come and discover this future for yourself.
Contact Us Today to findout about Bronte Lakeside 's unique green lifestyle and how you can live in Oakville's greenest luxury condominium.
THE RESIDENCES AT BRONTE LAKESIDE
OAKVILLE NAMED ONE OF CANADA’S TOP 20 PLACES TO INVEST
This is your opportunity to invest in Oakville. The Residences at Bronte Lakeside is Oakville’s greenest luxury condo,
in a prime location just steps to Bronte Village and a vibrant waterfront – a beacon of all that this revered city has to offer.
The Residences at Bronte Lakeside will offer residents a first-class array of 5-star, hotel-inspired, lifestyle amenities, envisioned by award-winning Patton Design Studio. Arrive home in style or impress your guests with the chic lobby lounge, designed to create a sense of awe and grandeur. Take care of business in the state-of-the-art tech lounge with its modern conference facility. Stay in shape without leaving home! The modern fitness centre offers the latest cardio, aerobic, and weight equipment. Host a memorable occasion in the magnificent party room complete with bar and private dining. Chill with friends in the cozy fireside lounge or the social games lounge.
Bronte Lakeside is powered by GeoExchange, the world's most advanced, state-of-the-art green technology.
GeoExchange borrows the earth's natural renewable energy contained in its crust to heat or cool a building as needed and returns that energy to the ground.
1. PRIME LOCATION Living in Oakville means unparalleled access to the shores of Lake Ontario and all of the recreational pursuits along the vibrant waterfront. Lakefront property has consistently increased in value by 25-40% and this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to live by the lake, steps to the waterfront, minutes to schools, parks and trails and only 30 minutes to downtown Toronto.
2. A STRONG ECONOMY Oakville continues to grow in population, doubling the provincial average in the last five years, and its economy is strong, attracting small, medium and large business headquarters. This city attracts a highly-skilled workforce and boasts a robust economy with an average household income at $192,562 and 80% of residents with a post-secondary education, and investors can garner $2,320 as an average rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Oakville, up 27% from last year.
3. HIGH QUALITY OF LIFE This world class city has a spectacular waterfront to enjoy, natural surroundings to explore and a host of entertainment and activities from day to night. The high quality of life attracts a community of talented, diverse and highly-educated individuals from all over the world to Oakville.
4. EXCEPTIONAL LIFESTYLE AMENITIES Ranked the Best Place to Live in Canada by MoneySense Magazine in 2018, Oakville is attractive to families, newcomers, retirees, and students. With an abundance of waterfront parks, hiking and biking trails, community hubs and places to explore, the exceptional lifestyle is enviable here.
5. INCREDIBLE LOCAL SHOPPING & DINING Staying local is easy when the best shopping and dining is right at your doorstep. Oakville has everything you need from charming downtown shops to luxury malls, and from locally-roasted java spots to international cuisine for the most sophisticated palettes.
6. WORLD’S BEST GREEN TECHNOLOGY Oakville, and the companies that choose to call it home, have made significant investments in green innovation and sustainability. Some of the largest employers here have made moves to be greener and investing in Oakville’s greenest condo puts you at the forefront of the green evolution here.
7. INTERNATIONAL ACCESS Gain quick access to two international airports and the US border from Oakville.
Toronto Pearson International, Canada’s largest airport, is less than 30 minutes away and Hamilton’s International Airport is just 45 minutes away.
More than $66 million in eco-friendly funding is being infused into the city for 14 different projects to modernize its transit system.
8. EDUCATIONAL PURSUITS From daycares to post-secondary education, Oakville has it all. One of the world’s premier animation and design schools, Sheridan College is here and 17 world class universities and colleges are all within an hour of Oakville. There are also many of the nation’s best private schools here.
9. ATTRACTIVE TO EMPLOYERS In the last two years, Oakville has welcomed large, international employers such as BDO Canada, BMO Financial Group, Kerr’s Candy,
Samuel Son & Co and more. Facility expansions are occurring and innovative businesses are creating technology and green hubs that attract highly-skilled employees.
10. LANDMARK SITES AND BUILDINGS Oakville has many landmark sites and buildings and The Residence at Bronte Lakeside is on the list. With its stunning architecture and prime location on Lakeshore Road, as well as its reputation for using the most advanced, state-of-the-art green technology, the city’s greenest luxury condo is in good company. Courtesy Alliance United.