Sturino Team Home Staging Consultation
Stage & Sell Your House Quickly & for Top Dollar!
Accredited Staging Professionals
Contact Us Today to get Started
Accredited Staging Professional Consultation
Home staging the art of professionally preparing a home for sale in order to help achieve the best price in the fastest time.
Maximizing a property's sales appeal and Maximize your Sold Price Potential!
Home staging is a marketing investment in selling a home. Setting the stage for a higher selling price and a faster sale, home staging transforms properties from everyday living spaces into homes that buyers can see as their own.
With its proven success rate, home staging is flourishing in real estate markets across Canada. Recent research shows that the economic benefits of home staging are so compelling that many realtors now only list homes after they have first been staged for sale.
Sturino Team Guaranteed Home Selling Program
Sell Fast for Top Dollar!
Home Staging Benefits
- Staged homes show better than competing homes for sale.
- Research shows that staged homes often sell for considerably more money and in substantially less time than non-staged homes.
- Photos of staged homes look better in print and Internet advertising.
- Staged homes are recognized as properties ready to sell and are more likely to be shown.
- Staged homes are recognized by buyers as the best properties to see
We offer a comprehensive array of home staging services to cover every need. Whether it's a small condominium, a family-oriented house, a heritage estate or a new investment property, we can help maximize its appeal to a broad audience and improve our clients' ability to attract good offers, quickly.
Competing against new development show homes as well as rival listings, all types of properties - large and small, resale and new - can benefit from our home staging services.
Home staging is also the perfect solution for vacant or minimally furnished properties, adding life and interest to an otherwise sterile space and helping buyers to better realize the potential.
Do you want to sell your home as quickly as possible? Do you want top dollar for your property?
Then consider these statistics:
- The average time of sale for a staged home is 7 days vs. 30.9 days for a non-staged home.
- Staged homes sell for an average of 6.9% to 50% higher than listing price.
- On average, a potential buyer’s first impression occurs within 15 seconds of entering the home.
- The average buyer walks through 24 homes over a three-month period.
Home Staging Projects
Sturino Team Real Estate Team
Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
Sturino Team Real Estate Guaranteed Home Selling Program
Real Estate Halton Region & Peel Region, Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and surrounding areas.
Oakville, Milton, Burlington, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Toronto, Halton, Peel, Hamilton .
all rights reserved.