Professional Home Staging
Mary Sturino Home Staging Team
Accredited Staging Professionals
Contact Us Today to get Started 905.302.0170
Let Us Stage & Sell Your House Quickly & for Top Dollar!
Accredited Staging Professional Mary Sturino Serving Oakville, Mississauga, Burlington, Milton, GTA.
Home staging the art of professionally preparing a home for sale in order to help achieve the best price in the fastest time.
Maximizing a property's sales appeal - quickly and affordably.
Home staging is a marketing investment in selling a home. Setting the stage for a higher selling price and a faster sale, home staging transforms properties from everyday living spaces into homes that buyers can see as their own.
With its proven success rate, home staging is flourishing in real estate markets across Canada. Recent research shows that the economic benefits of home staging are so compelling that many realtors now only list homes after they have first been staged for sale.
Our Home Staging Team will set the scene to sell your House Quickly and for Top Dollar!
Call Us Today 905.302.0170
Home Staging Benefits
- Staged homes show better than competing homes for sale.
- Research shows that staged homes often sell for considerably more money and in substantially less time than non-staged homes.
- Photos of staged homes look better in print and Internet advertising.
- Staged homes are recognized as properties ready to sell and are more likely to be shown.
- Staged homes are recognized by buyers as the best properties to see
We offer a comprehensive array of home staging services to cover every need. Whether it's a small condominium, a family-oriented house, a heritage estate or a new investment property, we can help maximize its appeal to a broad audience and improve our clients' ability to attract good offers, quickly.
Competing against new development show homes as well as rival listings, all types of properties - large and small, resale and new - can benefit from our home staging services.
Home staging is also the perfect solution for vacant or minimally furnished properties, adding life and interest to an otherwise sterile space and helping buyers to better realize the potential.
Do you want to sell your home as quickly as possible? Do you want top dollar for your property?
Then consider these statistics:
- The average time of sale for a staged home is 13.9 days vs. 30.9 days for a non-staged home.
- Staged homes sell for an average of 6.9% to 10% higher than listing price.
- On average, a potential buyer’s first impression occurs within 15 seconds of entering the home.
- The average buyer walks through 24 homes over a three-month period.
Home Staging Projects
Mary Sturino Real Estate Team Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
Mary Sturino Accredited Professional Home Staging Serving Oakville,Milton, Burlington, Mississauga, Toronto, Vaughan, and Surrounding Areas.
Home Staging Expert Services are Based in The Halton & Peel Region, Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and surrounding areas. Including: Oakville, Milton, Burlington, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Toronto, Halton, Peel, Hamilton .
© 2006-2009 Home Staging Mary Sturino
all rights reserved.